Urban summer camp in English
- Week 1= Starting 26ºJune.
- Week 2= Starting 3º July.
- Week 3= Starting 10º July.
- Week 4= Starting 17th July.
- Week 5= Starting 24º July.
- August= Request availability.
Timetable & Prices
- from 9:00 to 14:00 (lunch not included + surfing)=235€
- from 9:00 to 14:00 (lunch not included. No surfing) = 210€
- from 9:00 to 16:00 (lunch included + surfing) =250€
- from 9:00 to 16:00 (lunch included. No surfing) = 225€.
- For the TXIKI CAMP for 3-5 year olds the price is 175€ from 09:00-14:00. (lunch not included. No surfing)
- Timetable flexibility.
- Group One: 3 to 5 years. Minimum 5 participants.
- Group Two: 6 to 11 years old. Minimum 5 participants.
- Group Three: 12 to 14 years old. Minimum 5 participants.
Weekly plan for July(for guidance)
Week 1: Minecraft and the Middle Ages. This week the main project will be with Minecraft where we will be able to design our own castle by collecting information about this topic on the internet in English.
Week 2: Detectives. During this week children will be able to dive into the world of detectives. We have created activities for the children to encourage group collaboration, motivation and to generate intrigue by exploring and discovering.
Week 3: Around the world in 5 days. This week we will focus on the different cultures around us and we will dedicate time to general knowledge, interests and curiosity.
Week 4: CoolSchool's got talent. This week the children will be able to bring out their inner talents and explore themselves with their costumes and performances. They will develop their creativity and imagination. We will mix theatre, music, circus and dancing.
*Tuesdays and Thursdays (4 hours per week): Surf and Big-Sup activities will take place in the morning at Plentzia-Gorliz beach together with AlokaSurf where they will learn the basics of surfing. All in English, if booked.
Open days: 28th of April and 19th of May from 19:00-20:00 and from 20:00-21:00
Our junior & teen camp include:
- Outside the municipality: Collection of the/ participants in their municipality, by Bizkaibus (Areeta/Las Arenas-Armintza line), to our premises in Sopela. +5€.
- Transportation both ways from the academy to the activities (Barik).
- Native English speaking teachers.
- 2 trips per week (depending on the weather).
- 2 hours of surfing and 2 hours of Big-Sup in Plentzia-Gorliz per week. Booking the option with surf.
- Swimming pool and water games in the enclosed patio of the school.
- Hot catering menu.
- Medical and civil liability insurance.
Book your session in time. We will confirm your reservation via email.
1. How do the bookings work?
It is a pre-booking. This way we can register in a visual way in which weeks there are more people interested. In this way we know if there is still availability for the selected weeks.
2. Can I book by phoning?
Yes, you can make your bookings by e-mail, telephone or on our premises.
3. What should my child take with him/her to the camp in the backpack?
-Rain coat (as we live in the north and you never know).
It would be a good idea to bring an old white T-shirt and a spare set of clothes to leave here on the first day of the camp, just in case.
We also recommend that you come with trainers for the games, activities and trips, as it is more comfortable.
4. Is it possible to visit the installations before the camp?
Of course we will.
We will have two open days:
The first one will be on 21 April.
The second one will be on 19 May.
5. Does it include a snack?
No, although we will have biscuits and juice in case anyone forgets.
Experience has shown us that in the end each child likes one thing or another and after exercising and playing, what more could we ask for than eating something we like!!!!